When it comes to participating in the Top 10 Challenge, it’s up to you to decide just how challenging you want it to be. There are a number of ways to take part! Browse the list below for some ideas, or come up with your own food allergy meal plan:
- Have a peanut & tree nut allergy? Try going dairy-free (or soy-free… or egg-free… or sesame-free…) for 1 meal or 1 day.
- Have a single allergy? Try cutting out several allergens all at once.
- Have multiple allergies? Try cutting out an allergen you’re grateful you aren’t dealing with.
- Have 1 or more allergies in the top 10? Try cutting out a food that is not considered a “top allergen.”
- Have a family member, friend or colleague with food allergies? Cut out their allergens to understand what life is like for them, specifically.
- Feeling hard core? In the 10 days leading up to Food Allergy Awareness Month, try cutting out 1 allergen a day.
- Want to reeeeally challenge yourself? Cut out all 10 allergens for 1 meal or 1 day.
NOTE: We’re working hard behind the scenes to get this fundraiser up and running! Check back often to see what’s new, join the AllergyBites Community to stay in the loop, or subscribe to the blog to be alerted when we officially launch.