1. The AllergyBites Discount Card (the “Program”) connects eligible businesses (the “Business”) with individuals who hold valid AllergyBites Discount Cards (the “Cardholder”).
2. The Cardholder is entitled to receive an exclusive promotion, special offer and/or direct discount (the “Benefits”) when the Cardholder shops at an approved Business.
3. The Cardholder must hold and demonstrate a valid AllergyBites Discount Card (the “Card”) in order to be eligible for the Benefits.
4. The list of approved Businesses and their Benefits is provided on the Program website. This list is subject to change, and it is the responsibility of the Cardholder to check regularly for updates.
5. The Card is for individual use only. Business corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups, or associations may not register.
6. The Program reserves the right to refuse any applicant or revoke any Card whose Cardholder does not comply with the Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement.
ABOUT THE ALLERGYBITES DISCOUNT CARD PROGRAM
7. The cost of the AllergyBites Discount Card is $30.00 + shipping + applicable taxes for a permanent membership. The Card holds no monetary value and is not a debit, credit or payment card.
8. To purchase a Card, complete and submit the online Form available on the Program website. Any false or misleading information provided in the Form submission and accompanying materials will result in a rejection of the Card application or a revocation of the Card.
9. Each Cardholder is permitted one (1) Card.
10. The Cardholder can use the Card only at participating Businesses.
11. To receive the Benefits, the Cardholder must present their original Card at the Business prior to making a purchase. A facsimile will not be accepted.
12. To receive Benefits through online shopping, the Cardholder must enter a valid promo code. Promo codes can be accessed after the discount card launch date via the Program website. More details to follow. Promo codes may not be shared. A Business may ask for additional proof of a Cardholder’s status in the Program.
13. Benefits are offered to the Cardholder at the sole discretion of a Business. A Business may cease to honour Benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. For an updated list of Businesses and Benefits, refer regularly to the Program website.
14. The Program is not responsible for lost or stolen Cards. Refunds will not be provided. Replacement cards can be purchased for $5 + shipping + applicable taxes. All Cards remain the property of the Program and must be returned upon request.
CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
15. All claims or disputes between a Business and Cardholder shall be settled directly between the Business and Cardholder. The Cardholder may contact the Program to provide comments about the Program and/or Business, but the Program is not obligated to follow up, investigate, mediate or arbitrate any claim or dispute between a Business and Cardholder.
16. In the event that a claim is made against the Program, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
17. The Program makes no endorsement, representation or warranty, express or implied, relating to the competence, quality, or suitability of any Business or Benefits offered by the Business as part of the Program.
18. The Cardholder, by accepting the Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement, agrees to assume all responsibility for participation in the Program. The Program makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, relating to any Benefit or the availability, competence, quality or financial status of any Business providing such Benefits.
19. The Cardholder agrees to waive and release the Program and its representatives from and against any claims or liabilities whatsoever including, without limitation, any damages, costs and liability for any and all loss, injury or damage to any property or person, whether direct, special, consequential, indirect or of any other nature, in connection with or related to the Cardholder’s participation in the Program.
20. To become an approved Business, the Business applies to the Program and completes a list of Benefits to be provided to Cardholders. The Program will determine if the Business and products/services offered are in line with Program’s values, however, it is the responsibility of the Cardholder to perform their own due diligence into the claims made by the Business and merits of the products or services provided as Benefits. Also note that an approved Business may offer some but not all products/services that are in line with the Program’s values.
21. The Cardholder agrees that the Program may communicate with them via email. Communications may include Business or Benefits updates, special offers or information regarding upcoming events. Any Cardholder who does not wish to receive email updates may contact the Program at AllergyBitesTO@gmail.com to unsubscribe at any time.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
22. By receipt and use of the Card, the Cardholder expressly accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement.