By registering for the Food-Free Trunk or Treat you agree to all rules & regulations listed on this page.
1. This is a food-free event for children with a variety of life-threatening food allergies. We kindly ask that attendees bring NON-food treats to give away to trick-or-treaters.
IMPORTANT: Some non-food treats may also contain top allergens. Parents and legal guardians — and NOT event organizers — are responsible for ensuring their child(ren)’s goodies are safe for their particular allergies.
2. If you are registering a vehicle, you agree to: (1) provide a selection of NON-food treats for trick-or-treaters, and (b) decorate your trunk, Halloween-style (if you want to head home with a cool NON-food prize).
3. If you are NOT registering a vehicle, please consider making a small donation (optional) to the Top 10 Challenge upon registration.
4. The event runs from 3:00-4:30pm, but in order to keep little trick-or-treaters safe, vehicles must be parked by 2:30pm (latest) and must stay put until the event’s end at 4:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Event organizers will be onsite from 2:00pm onwards, and you are welcome (and encouraged) to show up anytime after that. If you have registered your vehicle and have not arrived by 2:30pm, we regret to inform you that your vehicle will not be permitted to enter. Please aim to arrive early so as to avoid missing out on this great event.
5. NON-food prizes will be awarded to families who decorate their trunks.
6. Note that photos of event attendees may appear on the Top 10 Challenge social channels or website.
7. While the organizers of this event are working hard to ensure this event is 100% food-free, we cannot guarantee that all attendees will follow the NON-food rule. Please be sure to confirm that your child(ren)’s treats do not contain any food items AND/OR non-food items containing their allergens before leaving the event.
8. Please note that there will not be bathrooms onsite, but you can walk to nearby shops to use the facilities, if necessary.
9. On the day of the event, donations to the Top 10 Challenge will be graciously accepted. However, online donations are preferred/recommended as we don’t have to worry about small/loose change.
10. By registering for this event, you hereby release and discharge the organization, its directors, officers, employees and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes for action that may hereafter have for injuries or property damages arising out of your participation in the Food-Free Trunk of Treat, including but not limited to, losses caused by the negligence of the organization, its directors, officers, employees or volunteers.