**Sorry, this promotion has expired**
Lucky you, it seems you were one of the first 25 people to subscribe to my blog. Yay! These little business-sized allergy cards are a must-have when eating out with your food-allergic little one(s)—and they fit perfectly in your wallet!
Here’s what you need to do to get your allergy card:
- Click here* and save the allergy card template to your desktop.
- Type in your child’s name and emergency contact info on the front, and list your child’s food allergies on the back.
- Change your printer settings to “Colour” and… print!
- Now comes arts & crafts—grab yourself a pair of scissors, a bit of packing tape and your kiddo (if they’re old enough to help).
- Cut along the dotted lines, and fold the card in two.
- Tape the two sides together—with clear tape, of course!—making sure to tape over the edges so the card doesn’t open.
- Pop it in your wallet with all of your other cards.
*Don’t delay! This page will expire on Sunday, May 14th.