Well, the first ever AllergyBites giveaway has come to a close. A HUGE thanks to the owner of Sorelle and Co. for generously donating delicious prizes for this draw. I know 3 AllergyBites members (and their families) are going to be pleasantly surprised. So who won?
Let’s start with the (almost as) grand prizes: Who got the $25 gift cards?
And the winners are…
Congratulations! You each get a $25 gift card to be redeemed at the Sorelle and Co. flagship location in Vaughn. (Don’t forget* you need to use the entire amount of your gift card in 1 sitting! That shouldn’t be too difficult… anytime I’m there I want to buy the whole shop.)
And now, the one everyone’s been waiting for: Who won High Tea for 2?
And the grand prize goes to….
…drum roll, please…
Lucky, lucky you! Sierra, I hope you have an absolutely fabulous time, and I very much look forward to some delicious photos of your high tea experience. (Don’t forget* to call at least 2 weeks in advance to make a reservation! Walk-ins cannot be accommodated due to the extra preparation and staff members required. And Mother’s Day is already fully booked!)
To all winners: Please take a moment to read over the rules & regulations to make sure your experience is as wonderful as can be.
Congrats & safe appetit!
*Rules & Regulations: Sorelle and Co. Giveaway
- To qualify, you must be a member of the AllergyBites Facebook group, but cannot be an AllergyBites employee, partner, sponsor, advisor, or an immediate family member of any such person.
- Three (3) winners will be selected at random Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
- Winners must reside in the GTA or be willing to travel to Sorelle and Co.’s flagship location in Vaughn to redeem their prize.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, and must be used in one (1) sitting. *For technical reasons, any remaining amount cannot be carried forward.
- Winner of High Tea for 2 must call at least 2 weeks in advance to book the experience. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated due to the extra preparation and staff members required. NOTE: Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 14, 2017) is already fully booked. Sorelle and Co. cannot accommodate High Tea reservations for that day.
- In the event that the winner has a food allergy that stops him/her from participating in High Tea for 2, the grand prize can be exchanged for a $50 gift card.
- Gift cards do not expire.
- Winners will be asked to share the following information with AllergyBites: (1) their food allergy/ies, (2) a selfie while enjoying their prize at Sorelle and Co, and (3) may be featured on the AllergyBites blog and/or mentioned in the Facebook group.